This is the perfect breakfast for a quick and healthy start of the day. This breakfast contains a lot of antioxidants and vitamins that will make you feel healthy. With carbohydrates to fill you up and help you through the morning and healthy fats that are good for blood flow.
Ready in 5 minutes:
- Whole grains
- Put whole grains breads
- Cut the banana in slices
- Take bread out the toaster and spread honey on the bread
- Put banana on bread
- Add blueberries and raspberries
- Add wallnuts
High in nutritious vitamins and fiber, this low-glycemic Blast is perfect for those who are carb-counting or watching their caloric intake or blood sugar levels. With nothing but naturally sweet berries, leafy greens, antioxidant-rich goji berries, a hint of cinnamon, and a punch of almond protein, this mix is a powerhouse when it comes to better health.
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 6 Strawberries
- ½ Cup Blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon Goji Berries
- 10 Almonds
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Cups Almond Milk
“A simple dish to serve as a side dish, suitable for vegetarians and vegans”.
- 125 g of watercress
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 cup Body & Brains blackberries or 125 gr
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
Clean the leaves of the watercress, dry and reserve in a bowl. Peel the grapefruit, remove the wedges live and cut into 3 and add blackberries, previously washed.
Cut the bread into cubes and sprinkle olive oil and toast 5 minutes in the tray of the oven. Spread them on the vegetables.
Finish the salad with with oil, vinegar and salt.
- 6dl Milk
- 40gr Butter
- 100gr Dessert rice
- 2,5gr Salt
- 40gr Egg yolk
- 40gr White sugar
- 0,5pod Bourbon vanilla
- 8gr Gelatine leaf , pre-soaked
- 125gr Cream , whipped
1) Boil the rice together with the salt
2) Rinse the rice
3) Then add milk, vanilla pod, sugar and lemongrass
4) Cook it on a moderate heat
5) Stir in the butter and the egg yolks
6) Mix 550 gr of the mixture with the gelatin and the almond syrup
7) Cool down to 37°C
8) Mix with the whipped cream
9) Put the rice pudding fridge to cool down
Milk ice crea
- 150gr Cream
- 525gr Milk
- 125gr White sugar
- 40g Skimmed milk powder
1) Mix the milk with milk powder and sugar and bring to a boil
2) Add the cardamom and let infuse. Sieve and let cool
3) Add the cream and turn it into ice cream
- 1tsp Lemon juice
- 100gr Coconut cream
- 1gr Guar gum
1) Mix the coconut puree with lemon juice and guar gum
2) Store in refrigerator until use.
12 Cherry tomatos
2 sprig of Thyme
1) Cut the cherry tomatoes in half
2) Flavor the tomatoes with salt and pepper
3) Place them on a baking tray
4) Drizzle with olive oil and lay a sprig of thyme on the tomatoes
5) Put them in a preheated oven at 180 C
25 gr Yoghurt
10 gr whipped cream
2 gr Horseadish puree
1) Cut the beetroot into in the desired shape
2) Make a salad with the tomato confit, raspberry and purslane.
3) Spoon the sauce around.
Whip eggwhites and slowly add sugar. When your eggwhites are foamy add vinegar, cornstarch and a pinch of salt. Preheat your oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Smear eggwhites on the baking paper in a cake shape. Turn the ovens temperature down to 125 degrees 1,5 hour in the oven.
Tip: make sure the fruit is dry, otherwise the crust will lose it’s crunchy crust. The inside of the pavlova is very soft.
Ingredients for the cake crust:
- 8 egg whites (separated from the egg yolk)
- 400 gr of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of organic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 boxes of Body&Brains berrymix
- Body & Brains berrymix
- 4 tablespoons oatmeal
- 10 dates
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 handful of walnut
- 1 vanilla bean
- 200 gram Ricotta
- Lemon zest / lemon juice
Put oatmeal, dates, coconut oil, honey, walnuts in a blender and blend until it is fine.
Make the cream, put ricotta, vanilla bean, lemon zest and lemon juice in a blender and blend it until it’s creamy.
Put the mix in a greased tray. Press it firmly and apply a layer of cream on it and on top of the cream the berrymix.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Enjoy your meal.
“Excellent burst of energy, full of vitamins and antioxidants for vigorous and rejuvenating breakfast”
- ½ kg of ripe Body & Brains cherries
- 6 eggs
- 200 cc of milk (you can also use vegetable milk)
- 2 butter spoons
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Sugar to taste or honey withstand the heat
Boning cherries and set aside. Dilute the flour into milk and add one to one beating the eggs, then cherries, a pinch of salt and a little sugar. Pour entire mixture over the hot butter in a pan, cover and let simmer. Of turns to brown on both sides. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.
A delicate French touch, to finish lunch and dinner..
- 350 gr Body & Brains raspberries
- 150 gr powdered sugar
- ½ lt whipped cream with a bit of vanilla
- 2 unflavored gelatin dissolved in some hot water
Put a piece of plastic wrap in a cake tin, let the foil hang over the edge.
Whip the cream. Mix in another bowl the raspberries with powdered sugar. Incorporate the whipped cream. Add the dissolved gelatin. Fill the mold with the mixture. Put the overhanging plastic over it. Refrigerate overnight.
Remove from the mold and serve garnished with the Body&Brains raspberries.
Fresh raspberries, or another Body&Brains fresh berry, are the best choice for this dessert. The berries look beautiful in the pie and have a beautifully bright flavor against the custard. The pie can be served slightly warm, while it is fresh from the oven, or refrigerated and served chilled. A few extra raspberries can also make a perfect finish. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, yogurt, vanilla and almond extract until very smooth. Add in flour mixture and whisk to combine. This can also be done in the food processor.
Add raspberries into filling mixture and gently stir to coat. Pour into prepared pie plate, shifting raspberries around with a spoon or spatula to evenly distribute them in the pie.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, until custard is set and a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.
Allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Crustless Raspberry Custard Pie
- 12-oz fresh Body&Brains Raspberries
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt (pref. greek-style)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract