This is the perfect breakfast for a quick and healthy start of the day. This breakfast contains a lot of antioxidants and vitamins that will make you feel healthy. With carbohydrates to fill you up and help you through the morning and healthy fats that are good for blood flow.
Ready in 5 minutes:
Put whole grains breads
Cut the banana in slices
Take bread out the toaster and spread honey on the bread
High in nutritious vitamins and fiber, this low-glycemic Blast is perfect for those who are carb-counting or watching their caloric intake or blood sugar levels. With nothing but naturally sweet berries, leafy greens, antioxidant-rich goji berries, a hint of cinnamon, and a punch of almond protein, this mix is a powerhouse when it comes to better health.
1) Boil the rice together with the salt 2) Rinse the rice 3) Then add milk, vanilla pod, sugar and lemongrass 4) Cook it on a moderate heat 5) Stir in the butter and the egg yolks 6) Mix 550 gr of the mixture with the gelatin and the almond syrup 7) Cool down to 37°C 8) Mix with the whipped cream 9) Put the rice pudding fridge to cool down
Milk ice crea
125gr White sugar
40g Skimmed milk powder
1) Mix the milk with milk powder and sugar and bring to a boil
2) Add the cardamom and let infuse. Sieve and let cool
3) Add the cream and turn it into ice cream
1tsp Lemon juice
100gr Coconut cream
1gr Guar gum
1) Mix the coconut puree with lemon juice and guar gum 2) Store in refrigerator until use.
1) Cut the cherry tomatoes in half 2) Flavor the tomatoes with salt and pepper 3) Place them on a baking tray 4) Drizzle with olive oil and lay a sprig of thyme on the tomatoes 5) Put them in a preheated oven at 180 C
25 gr Yoghurt 10 gr whipped cream 2 gr Horseadish puree
2 Beetroots 12 Raspberries Purslane
1) Cut the beetroot into in the desired shape 2) Make a salad with the tomato confit, raspberry and purslane. 3) Spoon the sauce around.
Whip eggwhites and slowly add sugar. When your eggwhites are foamy add vinegar, cornstarch and a pinch of salt. Preheat your oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Smear eggwhites on the baking paper in a cake shape. Turn the ovens temperature down to 125 degrees 1,5 hour in the oven.
Tip: make sure the fruit is dry, otherwise the crust will lose it’s crunchy crust. The inside of the pavlova is very soft.
Crumble the cake and mix it with butter. Take a small spoon and press the crumbs flat on the bottom of the tray. Make it as smooth as possible. Put a little bit of mascarepone over the crumbs spread it out over the crumbs, make sure it is flat. Take a spoon and spread a layer jam over the mascapone. Cut the strawberries in parts en lay them on the jam. Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours. You can also use Body & Brains cherries.
This is a perfect recipe for high tea!
Fresh Body & Brains strawberries / Fresh Body & Brains Cherries
“Excellent burst of energy, full of vitamins and antioxidants for vigorous and rejuvenating breakfast”
½ kg of ripe Body & Brains cherries
200 cc of milk (you can also use vegetable milk)
2 butter spoons
4 tablespoons flour
Sugar to taste or honey withstand the heat
Boning cherries and set aside. Dilute the flour into milk and add one to one beating the eggs, then cherries, a pinch of salt and a little sugar. Pour entire mixture over the hot butter in a pan, cover and let simmer. Of turns to brown on both sides. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Put a piece of plastic wrap in a cake tin, let the foil hang over the edge.
Whip the cream. Mix in another bowl the raspberries with powdered sugar. Incorporate the whipped cream. Add the dissolved gelatin. Fill the mold with the mixture. Put the overhanging plastic over it. Refrigerate overnight.
Remove from the mold and serve garnished with the Body&Brains raspberries.