Whip eggwhites and slowly add sugar. When your eggwhites are foamy add vinegar, cornstarch and a pinch of salt. Preheat your oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Smear eggwhites on the baking paper in a cake shape. Turn the ovens temperature down to 125 degrees 1,5 hour in the oven.
Tip: make sure the fruit is dry, otherwise the crust will lose it’s crunchy crust. The inside of the pavlova is very soft.
Ingredients for the cake crust:
- 8 egg whites (separated from the egg yolk)
- 400 gr of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of organic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 boxes of Body&Brains berrymix